For sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meghan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was away from my place for a while so I could not reply to some of them, please dont mind for that. I still have all of the following things for sale except for manikin and I want to sell these as soon as possible....So motivated buyers can send me PM soon.
1). Columbia typodonts-new and old
2). Modupro endo typodont- almost new
3). Perio Instrument set- Brasselers- used once for the exam.
4). Amalgam Instrument sets- 2 sets(one new set -just used for the exam and one set for practice)
5). Composite instrument sets-2 sets(one new set -just used for the exam and one set for practice)
6). Amalgamator- bought just 1 month before the exam.
7). Dental Handpieces - Bien air handpieces-2, one new and one used for practice; NSK slow speed hand piece(very new)
8). Manikin set- includes head and maniken rod etc.(already sold)
9). Lot of Columbia and Kilgore teeth.
10). Kilgore typodont-almost new
11). Rubber dam punch,holder,dam sheets,clamps etc.
12). Few Burs( brand new unopened)
13).Composite material- bonding agent,etchent and composite capsules etc.
14) Lots of new Columbia teeth and Kilgore teeth.
14). Endo materials- Files,GP points,sealer,RC prep, practice endo putty material;X ray films and lot others.
15). Written material for WREB(important material ) and Cal Board(discs and lots of question papers.
I have lot of other stuff related to the clinical exam-both Cal Board and WREB.
I HAVE LOTS OF NATURAL TEETH THAT I COLLECTED WITH LOTS OF EFFORTS.... TO PRACTICE FOR CLINICAL EXAM / WREB... IF SOME IS INTERESTED TO BUY....LET ME KNOW... SOME ARE FOR FREE....IF U BUY OTHER STUFF.
Send PM for more info.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
please send info on the above referenced item if still available.

please send info on the above referenced item if still available.
hi i have kilgore typhodont if u are still looking for one. its a brand new one just used 3 times with entire box and everything . i have a whole bunch of extra molars too which i am willing to give away along with the 32 teeth typho .
email me at [email protected] if ur still intersted .

regards