RipSpamilton
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,
Question about the achievements section. I have a whole list of achievements, but I wasn't sure if I needed to be very specific as in the issue dates, the details, description, etc. Two questions...
First, how far back can you include in terms of achievements? I spent nine years earning a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I was even a gold medalist in a few competitions. This happened in between my senior year of HS and my Freshman Year in college (2013), can I include it?
And secondly, did you include the exact dates and full details?
Question about the achievements section. I have a whole list of achievements, but I wasn't sure if I needed to be very specific as in the issue dates, the details, description, etc. Two questions...
First, how far back can you include in terms of achievements? I spent nine years earning a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I was even a gold medalist in a few competitions. This happened in between my senior year of HS and my Freshman Year in college (2013), can I include it?
And secondly, did you include the exact dates and full details?