For those attending Mercer this fall! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purpleheart1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you have read P1 schedule on Peartport or got a hard copy of your schedule? It is a little confusing considering so many overlaps. I am all ready for the ceremony/orientation.

;)

Members don't see this ad.

purpleheart1 said:
Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you have read P1 schedule on Peartport or got a hard copy of your schedule? It is a little confusing considering so many overlaps. I am all ready for the ceremony/orientation.

;)
Yes, I've got it. PM me if you have specific questions - I'll try to answer them. Can you believe it's just a little more than 2 weeks???

I just got my bill/schedule today by mail, along with the letters from all the organizations. I've had the countdown going since June, but now that I'm leaving in 11 days Im getting a bit scared! I don't want to wait to the white coat ceremony or "Welcome to Atlanta Party" to start meeting people.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi gilmore girl,

will you be living close to campus? :)

lynn,

hey thanks i just pmed you. ;-)

Yeah the schedule is a little crazy. Took me a while to figure it all out. I just moved down to Atlanta this weekend. Where is everyone living?

purpleheart1 said:
hi gilmore girl,

will you be living close to campus? :)

lynn,

hey thanks i just pmed you. ;-)

I'll be living on-campus for my first year. Since Im coming from Detroit, living in the campus apartments makes the move easier and puts my family at ease since they still think Atlanta is not safe. Anyone else on campus?

im living in regency square right off of campus. i just moved in last week and am trying to learn the area. anyone have an internship lined up nearby? im not sure if i want to work during the week or not...

Shovingit said:
im living in regency square right off of campus. i just moved in last week and am trying to learn the area. anyone have an internship lined up nearby? im not sure if i want to work during the week or not...
Yeah - I agree. I think for right now I am telling my store that I only want to work 6-10 one night per week. I had been working every Sunday afternoon, but I'm thinking that won't work since our tests will be on Monday morning!

Shovingit said:
Jacob - if you haven't already done so, log into your Mercer e-mail account. There are quite a few internship opportunities posted there. Also, there is some stuff posted on the regular pharmacy school website.