For those interested in Surgery

Started by neoexile
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I myself am not interested at all in it, but there is a new residency program opening in Florida somewhere. Just thought I let you all know.

Consortium Announces New General Surgery Residency Program
Consortium is a rather quizzical name. In law, "loss of consortium" means spouses are unable to have sex with each other (either mechanically, like after an accident, or when one stops having relations, or won't, with the other).
 
Consortium is a rather quizzical name. In law, "loss of consortium" means spouses are unable to have sex with each other (either mechanically, like after an accident, or when one stops having relations, or won't, with the other).

I'm honestly don't care what it is named. I'm posting this to help out people who want a Surgery program but don't have a lot of interviews or whatever.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad