For those interviewing at UAB

colbgw02

Delightfully Tacky
15+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
By the guy with the thing at the place
  1. Attending Physician
    disclaimer: this is technically a rumor, but it came from a reliable source.

little bird told me that 4/7 current PGY-4 radiology residents at UAB failed their written boards. no word on physics, and i know they did fine on orals.

just thought that was surprising for what i thought was a very solid program...definitely worth asking about if you interview there.

Doctor&Geek

25 > 5 / 15 < 8
    15+ Year Member
    Gold Member
    Mar 25, 2002
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      colbgw02 said:
      disclaimer: this is technically a rumor, but it came from a reliable source.

little bird told me that 4/7 current PGY-4 radiology residents at UAB failed their written boards. no word on physics, and i know they did fine on orals.

just thought that was surprising for what i thought was a very solid program...definitely worth asking about if you interview there.
      You rule man.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.