For those of you on hold at UPenn...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

traxomatic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a letter yesterday after being on hold since january. i'm an alternate and have to send in something agreeing to be placed on the alternate list. i called upenn and asked how much the list moves each year and wasn't really given an answer. they said that we're ranked once everyone sends in something.

--tracy

Members don't see this ad.

traxomatic said:
I got a letter yesterday after being on hold since january. i'm an alternate and have to send in something agreeing to be placed on the alternate list. i called upenn and asked how much the list moves each year and wasn't really given an answer. they said that we're ranked once everyone sends in something.

--tracy

got my alternate letter today (Out of State)....and so it beings. The long wait. :D

Did any in state people who were on hold get a letter about the alternate list? I'm starting to think mine got lost in the mail...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there-
For what it's worth, I'm calling Mac Keiter tomorrow to decline my offer of admission to Penn, so at least one spot will be opening up before the 4/15 deadline. I just got back from a long weekend in Ithaca and have finally deposited at Cornell. It was a long, tortured decision (my husband will be staying in New York City); I almost signed a lease in Philadelphia on Thursday evening.
Good luck to you all,
Elisabetta Coletti