For those on OSU's waiting list..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fenrezz

AT Stills Worst Nightmare
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just to let everyone on the list know that they are now accepting people from the waiting list. I was on the list and just got my acceptance letter yesterday.

Good luck to the rest of you and I hope to see you in August!

Members don't see this ad.

Fenrezz
Let me be the first on SDN to say CONGRATULATIONS.
You can join the other accepted OSU applicants on the Osteopathic forum.
Once agian CONGRATULATIONS and SEE YOU IN AUGUST.

GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU ON WAITING LIST.

Frenzz, congrats!!!!!!!!

Do you mind telling me what you stats were and if this was the first or second Application for you? Also are you a in or out of state resident. I am asking because my roomate is currently on the list and I was wondering if he has a good shot or not. Thanks,
Luke

Members don't see this ad :)
too-sweet,

My stats are 28 with a 3.2, although my last three years I had a very good gpa (I'm a non-traditional student). I'm also an out of state applicant from South Florida. This was my first application cycle.

Hope that helps.

tell everyone you know on the waitlist to not give up hope until the last possible moment. People get accepted in July and August, even up to the week before orientation.

take it easy

homonculus

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody that is on the waitlist has done anything, i.e. call all the time, or send other LOR's, or if you've been sitting tight. I haven't really done anything to improve my application. I've been accepted to a couple other schools, so I've been pretty laid back lately about it. If anybody could let me know what they've done, I would appreciate it.

Write them an update letter on how your spring semester went grade wise, what things you've done to improve your application (more doc shadowing, work, volunteering, etc), and most importantly that you are still very interested in them. Two people on the waitlist, one writes you and tells you what they're doing and that they are still interested, the other sends nothing . . who you gonna take? :)

take it easy

homonculus

congrats,
i'm also on the waitlist and your situation gives me some hope. i was told they would send letters to those on the current waitlist about a finalized shorter list in about a week, so we should know more then.