You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
For those that interviewed already, what did you bring to it?
Started by sdooner30
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
well, i'm a chica, so I brought a small purse and one of those fancy leather porfolios. but in reality you don't need anything because schools give you paper folder with information and you can always make notes there. it is up to you...i felt better holding on to something.
Good luck
Good luck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you really don't need anything. I've heard of some people taking examples of artwork for evidence of manual dexterity, and my school offers a dental lab class that allowed me to take some carved teeth/crowns with me, but I don't think it gives anybody a big advantage. Mostly I'd hoped that it would help the interviewer remember me...
Did you guys bring a notebook/portfolio, etc? Or did you just go into the interview empty-handed?
dont forget your smile

dont forget your smile![]()
A nice folder is provide if you interview(ed) at Nova.I brought a leather prtfolio and I used it for my picture, a copy of my research paper i wrote and presented, and a notepad for me to write notes on.
i think the only things i absolutely needed were pen and watch. some of my interviews did not provide pens and it wouldn't look very professional if you had to ask for one in case you wanted to write down something. and a watch so you can keep track of time and not be late for activities/interviews. GL

2
206127
PEN!!!!. I forgot this at an interview and I feel I really needed one during the financial aide presentation. I saw many people bring those leather portfolios... I really thought it was unnecessary (but not over the top). Oh and I also took those Listerine strip things. I figured if I was the admissions committee I would remember the guy that brought the minty freshness!
hahahahaPEN!!!!. I forgot this at an interview and I feel I really needed one during the financial aide presentation. I saw many people bring those leather portfolios... I really thought it was unnecessary (but not over the top). Oh and I also took those Listerine strip things. I figured if I was the admissions committee I would remember the guy that brought the minty freshness!
A silver flask full of Jack. Jk I only took a pen and some gum.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's not necessary to bring notepad/portfolio -- you'll be provided with everything, and during an interview you don't think about writing smth down.
Just prepare to talk honestly and be confident about what you're saying.
Good luck.
Just prepare to talk honestly and be confident about what you're saying.
Good luck.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 367