For those using Berkeley Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed7

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering for those of you using berkeley review to study, how are you doing it? I am not taking the course, just using their materials. But I printed off their schedule that's posted on their website and am using that as a rough guideline on how to organize my time. How are you guys doing it? Are you thoroughly reading the materials before attempting the passages or are you just skimming and then jumping right in to work problems? It almost seems like two much material to read more than once. And how much do you cover weekly? 4 sections? 3 sections? Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, all of their instructors recommend NOT reading the material if you know it. It goes into a lot of detail and they say it's there just as a "supplement". So, don't worry about reading all that and knowing so much detail.

In regards to how much we cover, it's on the website you're following. They say do about 4 or 6 passages on each topic now and save the rest for close to the MCAT.

Hope that helps and write if you have any other questions. I know other people here that are taking TBR and willing to answer any other questions you might have. Good luck.

I think if you follow the schedule online, you'll be just fine. It's true that they recommend not doing the reading, but I just can't do that. I have to read first. I think they are just trying to encourage people to get straight to the passages because those are what will help the most.