For Those Who Have Taken an ExamKrackers Course...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDwannabe09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where do you take the full length tests? At the center or at home?

I'm wondering because I want to sign up for a course, but I won't be able to come to any full length test dates, (all on Saturdays when I work).

Members don't see this ad.

I just called EK to ask this question and he told me you can take the test from home whenever you want.

Another ? I had for him but forget was this: since I already have the EK books and have already taken a lot of the tests and in lecture tests, will I just see the same tests on the day of class or will they have new material?? I feel like that could really limit the effectiveness of the 30 min in class exams.

I tok the ek course over the summer. The practice tests were scheduled to be done at home, we didnt even have the option of going to a center to take them because there is no center. Ek rented a room at a university for the class. In fact, during the course i didnt take any of the computerized practice tests, i was just saving them until i had completed all material review.

If you already have the books, that's really all you need. The course did not provide anything extra or new. The teaching was almost taken straight out of text, and we did the 30 min practice tests at the end of class. So if youve already done them, then that portion of the course would probably be useless for you

dustimus -- Ok, thanks for letting me know. That's kind of what I was figuring but I wasn't sure.

sleeper11 -- Would you say the class isn't much better than the books then? I've read through all the books, but still need some help in certain areas. Maybe I might be better off with Princeton or Berkeley Review...