For those who have taken COMLEX already...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjcarter

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What COMSAE was most representative of the real thing? I’ve heard nothing but awful things but figured I should do at least one before my exam Friday. COMBANK is such a joke I’m not sure how to prepare for this garbage exam. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

the COMSAE 104 I took was rougly 60% similiar to the actual COMLEX. the COMBANK omm questions were ~50% similiar to actual comlex. the interface is very buggy and the loading time between each question is atrocious. You're going to be stressed for time for most of the exam, Q stems are long. I think the COMSAEs are as close to the actual exam, but even they fail to emulate it to a high degree. Best thing you can do is to learn the material and internalize it as best as you can.:shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
I just took the COMSAE 104 and got 508 on it. My COMLEX is a week from now. I'm not looking for a crazy good score, just good enough to get into IM. Do you think I'll be okay?

I just took the COMSAE 104 and got 508 on it. My COMLEX is a week from now. I'm not looking for a crazy good score, just good enough to get into IM. Do you think I'll be okay?
You should be ok for both IM and comlex. New comsae 500+ score is telling you are ok really. As for IM people with barely over 400 have gotten into IM with good letters. So you should be fine. Of course location will be a lottery, but you'll get into IM.

Reactions: 1 user