for those who have taken NBDE 1......

Started by dntlgrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dntlgrl

dntlgrl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am taking my exam this coming up Monday (17th) and am kind-of in a panic state as to what I should be doing up until then to prepare. I am going through the decks, but I am wondering if I should spend my other time reading Kaplan or doing old exams? I don't have time to do both. Some of my friends that have already taken the exam said there were hardly any repeat questions, so I'm wondering if I should even bother with the old exams????? Some of the exams I have from the 90's have explanations with them, so that could be useful to read, but I don't know. So, for those of you who have taken the exam, what would you spend your time on more? old exams and explanations or Kaplan? Thanks for your help! 🙂
 
dntlgrl said:
Hi, I am taking my exam this coming up Monday (17th) and am kind-of in a panic state as to what I should be doing up until then to prepare. I am going through the decks, but I am wondering if I should spend my other time reading Kaplan or doing old exams? I don't have time to do both. Some of my friends that have already taken the exam said there were hardly any repeat questions, so I'm wondering if I should even bother with the old exams????? Some of the exams I have from the 90's have explanations with them, so that could be useful to read, but I don't know. So, for those of you who have taken the exam, what would you spend your time on more? old exams and explanations or Kaplan? Thanks for your help! 🙂


Just Decks and old release and unrelease exam. You should be fine. I'm taking on the 17th as well. Going over decks the 2nd time right now.