for those who have taken NBDE 1......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dntlgrl

dntlgrl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am taking my exam this coming up Monday (17th) and am kind-of in a panic state as to what I should be doing up until then to prepare. I am going through the decks, but I am wondering if I should spend my other time reading Kaplan or doing old exams? I don't have time to do both. Some of my friends that have already taken the exam said there were hardly any repeat questions, so I'm wondering if I should even bother with the old exams????? Some of the exams I have from the 90's have explanations with them, so that could be useful to read, but I don't know. So, for those of you who have taken the exam, what would you spend your time on more? old exams and explanations or Kaplan? Thanks for your help! :)

Members don't see this ad.

dntlgrl said:
Hi, I am taking my exam this coming up Monday (17th) and am kind-of in a panic state as to what I should be doing up until then to prepare. I am going through the decks, but I am wondering if I should spend my other time reading Kaplan or doing old exams? I don't have time to do both. Some of my friends that have already taken the exam said there were hardly any repeat questions, so I'm wondering if I should even bother with the old exams????? Some of the exams I have from the 90's have explanations with them, so that could be useful to read, but I don't know. So, for those of you who have taken the exam, what would you spend your time on more? old exams and explanations or Kaplan? Thanks for your help! :)

Just Decks and old release and unrelease exam. You should be fine. I'm taking on the 17th as well. Going over decks the 2nd time right now.