for those who took the dat please respond

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jd399

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
when doing the angle ranking do u think that if u see for example 3 for two letters being the largest and other two numbers are 1 and 2, then for sure it is going to be one of the nu,bers that have 3 in it??? if u dont get what i mean please write so and ill explain more.

Members don't see this ad.

I totally understood what you meant and i thought the same but sometimes the right answer can be the odd option

1243 -----> this is the right one

Good luck

yeah but i would guess of all the angle questions, maybe one is like that, so then so what if i miss one if i get all other right.... did u take the dat??

Members don't see this ad :)
I think what you may be getting at is similiarity in arrangement of numbers but going straight to that method can sometimes prove unsuccessful and sometimes be a quick alternative. I would look for similiarity in the largest and then look to the smallest to see if they also had similiarity and you could limit it down to like a 50/50 guess but you figure even with 50/50 and they throw a few in that dont obey by this rule, I really wasnt increasing my angle score by that much.

For me I felt sometimes you only had to compare 2 sets of angles to get the answers. And then on like 4-5 of them, knowing the largest or the smallest angle allowed me to pick the only answer with that angle in that certain position.

For example, you know angle 2 is the largest, and the choices are:
A) 1-2-3-4
B) 1-2-4-3
C) 2-1-3-4
D) 3-2-1-4

so, I knew C had to be right