For your consideration: Advice Needed

Started by pkowser
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pkowser

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to create a list of schools in which I will apply to this year. I am a Minnesota resident. My MCAT is a 29, my overall gpa is 3.52, and my science gpa is a 3.75. I would like to move out of state if given the opportunity. I will be applying to my two state schools, but am looking for OOS schools where I will be competitive. I have a good and wide variety of ec's, and a very strong personal statement. I have also decided to retake the MCAT this summer to hopefully break the 30 mark.

If you have any thoughts I would greatly appreciate them. I have looked at this years msar and the school selector spreadsheet, but have not been able to narrow it down to a reasonable amount of schools.