Foreign Dentists 50 Y/o +

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetdentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello every one, I am new to these forums and would like to know and get in contact with dentist 50 y/o + that have been accepted to dental school.

I am getting ready to apply and would like to know if my age would be seen as a negative factor to get accepted.

Thanks for your responses,

God bless you all.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello every one, I am new to these forums and would like to know and get in contact with dentist 50 y/o + that have been accepted to dental school.

I am getting ready to apply and would like to know if my age would be seen as a negative factor to get accepted.

Thanks for your responses,

God bless you all.
Hi sweetdentist,

I don't think there is any discrimination regarding the age. secondly, this is North America and doors are open to everyone, regardless of age, sex, origin, and race, that's what I read in the applications.

:)HELLO USDDS and thank you for your feedback.

I guess am the only one in this age group applying. Has anyone else applied at this stage, and if yes could you please share your experience?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
:)HELLO USDDS and thank you for your feedback.

I guess am the only one in this age group applying. Has anyone else applied at this stage, and if yes could you please share your experience?

Thank you.
i just meet one guy this morning he was 53 years old and he told me that this year is his last year.
my sugestion for you is to get a higher scores from part 1 above 89,toefl above 105,gpa above 3.40 or above...
i am sure nobody will care about your age good luck
:love:

hello,

at UIC one of our calssmates is 50(she's a lady;)); just believe in you and try to have good stats;
best of luck!

i just meet one guy this morning he was 53 years old and he told me that this year is his last year.
my sugestion for you is to get a higher scores from part 1 above 89,toefl above 105,gpa above 3.40 or above...
i am sure nobody will care about your age good luck
:love:

HELLO drhonor, I really appreciate your response, it is very nice of you. Could you tell me what dental school is that?

Thank you

hello,

at UIC one of our calssmates is 50(she's a lady;)); just believe in you and try to have good stats;
best of luck!

Hi starrynight,

thanks for your feedback, I feel more relax about, any way I do not look or feel that age;):laugh:

What university is that one

Hi starrynight,

thanks for your feedback, I feel more relax about, any way I do not look or feel that age;):laugh:

thats more like it!!!!!! that's how you should feel;)

What university is that one
uic= University of Illinois at Chicago:thumbup::thumbup:[/quote