Foreign radiology journals?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

90oPulse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which, if any, of the foreign radiology journals are worth reading? How is the British Journal of Rad in particular?

Members don't see this ad.

Why? Are you bored by AJR, Radiology, Neuroimage and MRM?

bosky said:
Why? Are you bored by AJR, Radiology, Neuroimage and MRM?

No, my wife caught me with some non-radiology journals (Playboy, Penthouse, etc.) and suggested I replace them with some more radiology specific ones.

Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if you're serious, but any of the above 4 would be better than any British/European radiology journal.

bosky said:
Not sure if you're serious, but any of the above 4 would be better than any British/European radiology journal.

Joking about the wife but serious about the foreign journals. From what you say the foreign journals aren't worth it. I'll stick to my regular reading schedule of Radiology and AJR.

Thanks

Yeah, I don't mean to disrespect foreign radiology journals, but in my area of research most Brits, Europeans, Japanese and Israeli researchers try first to publish in those 4 journals so they usually get the best radiology from the world.

Unless of course it goes to Science or Nature, which is sadly infrequent for radiology research.