Foreign Student needs advice

Started by ywang
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ywang

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a non-traditional student from an Asian country. I am on F1 student visa at my university in California right now, and get accepted to a few optometry schools. I am 95% sure that I will go to SCCO. And I would like to practice in the US after I graduate but I have no idea about how hard to get H1B working visa. I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation with me or has gone through the process. I really appreciate any advice. Thanks!