Forensic Pathology Fellowship 2013 (Denver)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dawn1980

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
We currently have a Forensic Pathology Fellowship position open for 2013-2014 at the Denver Office of the Medical Examiner in Denver, Colorado. We are open to individuals who are AP or AP/CP board eligible or certified. This is a NAME accredited office with 3 full-time forensic pathologists on staff. We do approximately 1100 postmortem examinations per year. Of course, there are also great benefits provided by the City and County of Denver.

If you are interested in learning more about the position, please go to the following URL and search for the Forensic Pathology Fellowship to fill out a city application:

www.denvergov.org/jobs

In addition, please notify the Chief Medical Examiner (Amy Martin, MD) at the following email address:

[email protected]

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

(Moderators: Please feel free to move this thread where necessary as I was unable to determine the best place to post this message)

Members don't see this ad.

There seems to be a little more detail about this position in the job posting, as well as on the UC Denver website, easily found with 'google'. I didn't see, however, the average number of homicides the office deals with annually (and/or how many a fellow might expect to have on average), which for potential fellows I think is useful info.