Forgot to include a link to my publication on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pleasantpeanut4

Reaction score
I was so focused on not going over the character limit in my activity description that I forgot to include the title of my publication, the fact that I was second author, or a link to the publication. I know I’m being neurotic and you’re probably rolling your eyes reading this but it’s my only publication so I hope I didn’t hurt myself too badly. I mentioned the PI as a contact, so hopefully that will help. Is there anything I can do?

Members don't see this ad.

There’s nothing you can do about it, so no use worrying. You generally should not include links on AMCAS.

If you included the citation (though you said you forgot the title) and/or a Pubmed ID, they should be able to find the publication.

Reactions: 1 users
There’s nothing you can do about it, so no use worrying. You generally should not include links on AMCAS.

If you included the citation (though you said you forgot the title) and/or a Pubmed ID, they should be able to find the publication.
I didn’t include the Pubmed ID. I’ll try to include it in the secondaries. It’s on me for trying to get the app in too soon

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user