Form AT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asteur

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
East coast of Canada!

PS seemed to be mostly physics, while BS seemed to be mostly bio, ESPECIALLY genetics and molecular. VR was long but I didn't note one particular 'killer passage'.

Any other AT people out there? What did you think?

Members don't see this ad.

PS seemed like it was pretty even, it was not bad at all. Verbal just raped me just because I'm weak in verbal. BS was waaaaaaaay too much BIO. I'm an engineering major so my BIO backgroun is kinda weak. I did feel that a couple problems had the wrong answers in the choices. Did you feel the same?

asteur said:
East coast of Canada!

PS seemed to be mostly physics, while BS seemed to be mostly bio, ESPECIALLY genetics and molecular. VR was long but I didn't note one particular 'killer passage'.

Any other AT people out there? What did you think?

That inelastic collision passage though, ugh. Everyone at my centre who had form AT bitched about that problem, ha ha. PS is my worst subject and therefore I felt not as good about it as many did, but at least the discretes were easy :D

VR I actually didn't find too bad, except for the Russian Napoleon passage, which I hated. I usually do well in verbal but I felt super rushed on this one, so we'll see...

BS... oh BS... I rushed through and then spent like 15 minutes just reading the Crohn's passage. I hate immuno, so the BS kind of sucked. I LOVE physiology so I was saddened that there was NONE on my form. I found that a lot of the answers in bio had two really good choices, and you had to decide which one was better.

Overall I hope I did OK, I am aiming for 9P 10V 10B at the lowest, and hoping for 10P 12V 11B.

I swear the answers were wrong for 2 of the questions. I'm not sure if i'm allowed to say, but the physics problem about forces between an electron and proton and also the Ochem question about chirality (that compound did not have a carbon with (4) different attachments). What did you think?

asteur said:
That inelastic collision passage though, ugh. Everyone at my centre who had form AT bitched about that problem, ha ha. PS is my worst subject and therefore I felt not as good about it as many did, but at least the discretes were easy :D

VR I actually didn't find too bad, except for the Russian Napoleon passage, which I hated. I usually do well in verbal but I felt super rushed on this one, so we'll see...

BS... oh BS... I rushed through and then spent like 15 minutes just reading the Crohn's passage. I hate immuno, so the BS kind of sucked. I LOVE physiology so I was saddened that there was NONE on my form. I found that a lot of the answers in bio had two really good choices, and you had to decide which one was better.

Overall I hope I did OK, I am aiming for 9P 10V 10B at the lowest, and hoping for 10P 12V 11B.

Gonzo12164 said:
I swear the answers were wrong for 2 of the questions. I'm not sure if i'm allowed to say, but the physics problem about forces between an electron and proton and also the Ochem question about chirality (that compound did not have a carbon with (4) different attachments). What did you think?

It was a meso compound (if we're thinking of the same question). I answered one question that had 1 chiral centre...