Form BG :-D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socaltrojan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it seems the PS was not too bad and the verbal was fine. The bio was ok too except for that ******ed ochem passage that I was like eww. I did that one last so it wasn't a big time waster. What did you think about it? It was pretty decent I thought, finished early for all sections. Yay for being done, now its time to get wasted. :-D

Members don't see this ad.

haha...yeah..BG was ok. a few questions here and there that i feel like i REALLY just made stupid, careless errors on.

Members don't see this ad :)
I found that the PS section had more calculations than I was used to, and that surprised me a bit.

And the O-chem on the BS section was strange, lots of TLC, which of course was the only thing I didn't study. :/

On the other hand, I felt like I was in perfect sync with the VR, and totally kicked its ass.

Overall, I think it was a pretty fair test. I'm expected somewhere around what I was getting on my AAMC practice tests.

Oh, maybe someone else can answer this for me:

There was a question on the BS section that specifically asked for the location of bone in the body. I knew the answer, but I didn't think gross anatomy was a topic for the MCAT.

fenixwbp said:
And the O-chem on the BS section was strange, lots of TLC, which of course was the only thing I didn't study. :/

Me neither! I was straining to remember Orgo lab for those.

fenixwbp said:
I found that the PS section had more calculations than I was used to, and that surprised me a bit.

On the other hand, I felt like I was in perfect sync with the VR, and totally kicked its ass.

Overall, I think it was a pretty fair test. I'm expected somewhere around what I was getting on my AAMC practice tests.

Oh, maybe someone else can answer this for me:

There was a question on the BS section that specifically asked for the location of bone in the body. I knew the answer, but I didn't think gross anatomy was a topic for the MCAT.

I didn't think gross anatomy was on it either, although fortunately I knew where the bone was because my younger sister broke it a few years back.

Am I the only one who thought the VR was kind of tough?

gujuDoc said:
Ha this thread is from April's form of BG which was totally different then the august form.

;) wow... i'm bored, huh ?