Form Bg

Started by duck2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

duck2005

Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what did you think

i thought p-sci and b-sci were ok. verbal was hard. easy passages; difficult questions that in some cases made no sense (for example "which situation is similar to that depicted in the passage re: gender selection by parents? or for the same passage..which will be least likely to the female:male ratio? )
 
I domt remember much about verbal just that last passage on bears. I did finish yet I thought the questions were difficult. More difficult than practice exams. I mean I am happy I didnt guess yest some of the questins. Like one passage had three roman numeral questions in a row. Go figure.
 
I had form BG and I felt like Biological sciences was the hardest hands down. Verbal had a few really confusing passages with long questions that didnt seem to make sense. I thought physical sciences was fair.