1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Form Bg

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by duck2005, Apr 18, 2004.

1. duck2005

duck2005 Member
    5+ Year Member

what did you think

i thought p-sci and b-sci were ok. verbal was hard. easy passages; difficult questions that in some cases made no sense (for example "which situation is similar to that depicted in the passage re: gender selection by parents? or for the same passage..which will be least likely to the female:male ratio? )

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Big Bill

Big Bill Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I domt remember much about verbal just that last passage on bears. I did finish yet I thought the questions were difficult. More difficult than practice exams. I mean I am happy I didnt guess yest some of the questins. Like one passage had three roman numeral questions in a row. Go figure.

4. Big Bill

Big Bill Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

That should be I didnt guess to much on some of them yet the questions were hard.

5. duck2005

duck2005 Member
    5+ Year Member

speed BUMP

6. discusdan

discusdan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I had form BG and I felt like Biological sciences was the hardest hands down. Verbal had a few really confusing passages with long questions that didnt seem to make sense. I thought physical sciences was fair.