Form Bm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spawnofaturtle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just took the mcat this past saturday and with my crappy luck i got test form BM. i was just wonderin how you guys felt bout this exam, bc honestly it was the worst MCAT i have ever taken by far. one hour into the exam i just wanted to start crying especially since physical science is usually a breeze for me--obviously not this time tho.

also, do any of you know the correct answer to the question in the gen chem with the equation 2 NO2 + O2 --> some product and then they asked about the rate law... for an odd reason it seemed that the rite answer wasn't there.. maybe it was me tho.

last question--how does the AAMC go about avg's the scores for these mcats, is it based on how we have done on a particular test form or is it based how previous years have done it? or it based on the avg performance on all forms on this test administration only?

i'd greatly appreciate some responses guys. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Can a moderator please group the threads relating to test forms together please? Forms BM, BT, BK, BQ, etc. all are the same, just different order and different experimental passages. So let's have ONE thread for form "B"

Cheers

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn I had BT, that was was everything I expected it NOT to be!

That Rate law question was ****ing ridiculous and for me physical was by far the worst. Bio I didn't feel not confident about, I thought it was alright. How did you guys feel about verbal? I thought verbal was more worse than good. The passage about Chinese porcelain through me off.

I had Version BM

I didn't think the Physcial sci was to bad. The verbal is going to kill me I had to guess on an entire group of question. the Bio section i thought was really hard! Bio sec is my best strong point but holy cow that was some hard stuff.

HI guys,

I had that form as well. The whole test seemed much harder than the AAMC practice exams. The rate law question was ridiculus. I guessed, but don't remember what I put. Verbal, OMG, what was that first passage about? Drake, China and pirating...what was the main idea again? PS was just wierd. All I remember is the physics(the pendulum questions) and the question about density/fat/and the hamburger?

The BS section was very difficult. No answers just "jumped out at you". I was rushing just to finish in time. With 45 min left I had 35-40 questions left! I had to do the stand alones and then go back to the passages. Luckily I finished. I guess we'll see how we did in a few months!

mrsmac

I cried after taking that test. Physical science is generally my strongest section but I barely finished it. It was heavily calculation based. One passage was nothing but calculations where you have to figure out the empirical formula, mol wt and percentage weight. And that double pendulum passage was hell. Verbal sucked ass big time. I will be lucky if I made a six on that. I didn't get through last one and a half passage. Bio,...........wtf? Where is that spinal cord **** coming from. That passage had eight questions. I didn't think i got two out of eight right. :scared: Just hardcore man! It really dampens the mood.