1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Form Bn

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by good_faith, Apr 19, 2004.

1. good_faith

good_faith Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

BN,

Here are my thoughts:

P.S Not too bad, may be easier than the practice AAMC. Less calculation more concept and relationship questions. Didn?t have time to answer all 77 qestions, probably guessed 3-4 questions. Time is always my enemy. Never ever finish this section as a result I always get one point lower.

VR: harder than the practice exam, but finished all the questions on time.

B.S. Straight forward except one or two genetic passages. I had no clue about the eye color passage. I ended up guessing the answers. Stand alone questions for bio were so easy. I am so glad I answered those first.

Who knows? I may retake it in August, so I better keep refreshing those topics, till then.

Good_Faith

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.