1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Form Bn

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by good_faith, Apr 19, 2004.

1. good_faith

good_faith Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

BN,

Here are my thoughts:

P.S Not too bad, may be easier than the practice AAMC. Less calculation more concept and relationship questions. Didn?t have time to answer all 77 qestions, probably guessed 3-4 questions. Time is always my enemy. Never ever finish this section as a result I always get one point lower.

VR: harder than the practice exam, but finished all the questions on time.

B.S. Straight forward except one or two genetic passages. I had no clue about the eye color passage. I ended up guessing the answers. Stand alone questions for bio were so easy. I am so glad I answered those first.

Who knows? I may retake it in August, so I better keep refreshing those topics, till then.

Good_Faith