Form BT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oumegan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been monitoring SDN for the last few days to see if anyone had form BT on Saturday like me. Haven't seen any posts about this form yet though. Am I the only one?? Are the questions the same among forms that start with the same letter (BR, BS, BT, etc.) because some of information on those other forms was on my test too.

I thought that PS was reasonable but much trickier than usual. Also, it seemed to be more calculation based rather than conceptual and I was really, really glad that I put so much time into memorizing all of the equations I needed.

The passages in VR were fairly clear but I felt torn between 2 answers on many of the questions. I always felt like this at the end of practice VR sections though and I've never scored lower than an 11 so we'll see.

I loved the BS section! The other test takers around me freaked out as soon as the section was over but I really liked the content. More advanced topics than usual and lots of experiement passages so I can see why it would've been rough for students with only a year or two of biology. Since I am a bio major though, I was really, really happy with the questions since they were on topics that were the most fresh in my memory.

I'd love to read others' opinions if you had form BT as well. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

There was a small thread about it, but it seems to be one of the least popular forms for SDN. It's interesting that you're in Ohio, too, since I am in Cleveland and this was one of our center's exams. Anyway, I agree completely about PS. I thought it was pretty standard, but I was so nervous at that point that I remember the least about it. VR was, in my opinion, the easiest section I've ever seen and I am not ruling out a 15 on it. BS, though, started off really easy and I did enjoy the experimental passages, but there were two orgo sections that rocked me and a few very weird bio questions (the artificial joints on the different types of animals was the only one I remember). It appears that everyone with BT thought that the BS was hard, but I thought the few very difficult passages were probably balanced by a few very easy passages. Overall, I can't complain too much.