• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

medstu110

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2004
Visit site
Status
For all of you that had form CG, what did you think about the test. Was it just me or was it really hard to finish on time?

no-see-um

Bindaas
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Malibu!
Status
medstu110 said:
Didn't anyone have form cg?
Form CG may have been just for us. :eek:

About the Ads

medstu110

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2004
Visit site
Status
I'm starting to think that we were the only ones with form cg. I guess were the only special ones fruit fly. :laugh:

chriseli

Mom. Wife. Neo-to-be.
15+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2004
Chicago, IL
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Well, if its any consolation. I was able to check my MCAT scores the night before they were supposed to come out. I think AAMC posted them about 9:00pm the night before...I was the guinea pig of my class, and boy was I pissed when the scores just popped up. Once you enter your password and username the scores are the very next thing you see...so make sure you are ready to view them!!! Just a little advice :luck: :luck: :luck:

About the Ads