Form EG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, what did you guys think of EG? I thought physics was somewhat tough, but verbal and bio were pretty good.....

Members don't see this ad.

Hey come on guys, I know there are some EGers out there!!!!

I thought the physics section was kind of rough, especially the passage with the two aq compounds being mixed together and then all kinds of colors and gases and percipitates evolving..... argh!!!

Any one else have thoughts on this test? Please write..... my computer is lonely.....lol :)

- Zina

Yes PS was more difficult than aamc 4-6.......overall it sucked. Too much chemistry and precipitates.

VR was hard for the first half, but the passages seemed to be getting easier after passage 5 or so. It was more difficult than any EK or aamc verbal i have taken though.

BS was not that bad.

Yeah, I don't think that the AAMC physical sciences sections were at all representative of what we actually got... tons more precitpitate nonsense!! What happens when you mix a whole bunch of ions and metals in an aq solution?! I don't #$%*ing care!!! +pissed+

;) ;) ;)