1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Form EH

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Dr.PK, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Dr.PK

Dr.PK Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Anybody else have this form?

Here are my impressions:

PS: not too bad... about the same difficulty as AAMC practice tests.

VR: really kicked my butt. I plowed through the first four passages in ~30minutes, which were pretty easy. Starting with the fifth passage, however, everything went downhill. The difficulty of the passages and questions increased ten-fold. I spent so much time on the last half, I only had 6 minutes to read and answer the questions on the last passage and ended up guessing on all of them. I scored 11-12 in VR on all practice tests so I don't know what happened. :thumbdown:

BS: I didn't think it was bad. Fairly straight forward...about the same as AAMC tests (6R & 7).

I'd be interested to hear others impressions.

Also- if anyone has to take the test in the Philly area in the future, I'd recommend Villanova. The facilities were quiet and uncrowded. We started PS by 8:40 and finished slightly after 4 o'clock.

2. liverotcod

liverotcod Lieutenant Crunch
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    See this thread. I had EG and it seemed pretty similar in difficulty to the practice tests. The PS had some optics which, to me, is pretty dim and fuzzy stuff. Also some pressure questions for which I couldn't remember the formulas and had to derive them on the spot.

How does the form numbering work? Are EG and EH closer than, say, EG and AD?