1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Form FG Anyone?...?.?..

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by le docteur, Apr 19, 2004.

1. le docteur

le docteur Junior Member

Did anyone have form FG?????

If so, would someone like to explain to me the crazy passage in BS about the nude mice and T-cells? I read it at least 5 times and I still didn't understand it.
    The organic was pretty easy though.

VR was crazy...I never felt like a got into "the groove."

A lot of chemistry in PS, which I guess is better than being all physics.

2. Nuel

10+ Year Member

You should be very happy. Those with form DK can testify to the brutality of the PS section. I am lucky I came out alive.

I was loaded with physics as if I did something wrong. I was guessing like I have never done on practice tests. My strength (my real strength) became my weakness. Although I am cool with August :cool:

3. captiva

captiva New Member

felt okay about PS and BS, but not so hot on VR. Ran into time issues with VR.

4. duck2005

duck2005 Member
    5+ Year Member

i had bg. similar to fg, i think. also major time issues w/ the verbal. im wondering if it was me or the form itself

5. lynnier79

10+ Year Member

MD/PhD Student
    I had FG too.

I also thought the verbal was very hard (i think i read enough about plato for the rest of my life in that one sitting!)

anyway, also thought the nude mouse BS passage was tough. but i suppose im lucky, since i worked in an immunology lab for 3 years in college.

if you have specific questions about teh passage i might be able to help, so PM me or email me. otherwise, i wouldnt worry too much about it.

i got smushed on the Wittig reaction thing, though. i didnt know that one... oh well.

im sure we all did fine. lets just revel in the fact that its over.

6. acwynn

acwynn Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had FG, and I was completely lost during the nude mice/T-cell part, but other than that, I thought the BS wasn't too bad. The other sections, on the other hand....

7. Bianca01

Bianca01 Member
    5+ Year Member

I had FG too. I thought VR was insane. PS and BS weren't too bad. I didn't like the mice passage either.