Form FG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NubianPrincess

Perpetually Bored
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to add...my form numbers just felt left out :p

Members don't see this ad.

well for all your FG people, what the HECK was that stupid if you take off the arm band and join the kids crap?

verbal raped me.

I don't know! That passage was weird! Neutrons maybe? No idea, I remember putting that for something. Most of it was blocked out of my mind. I thought PS was pretty hard. I thought verbal was easier than practice tests (5r and 6r). I thought bio seemed too easy, probably screwed up. A lot of organic, but the bio parts seemed pretty simple. Finished early which I never do. What did you guys think in general, especially bio?

LOL! I guessed neutrons. That was the stupidest friggin analogy I had EVER read! WTF?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and as for BIO, honestly that blood pressure passage had my head spinning.

The arm band thing represented nuclear decay. The monitors were neutrons and the kids playing were protons. So beta minus decay would sound like "one of the monitors took off the arm band and became a kid playing". Which means that a neutron becomes a proton. It was a pretty far strech for an analagy.

I had FG! I believe the armbands were the electrons and the supervisors were protons. In order to give off an electron you have to get rid of a proton and turn it into a neutron (at least that was my reasoning). I felt reamed on all of physical sciences though, mainly b/c I didn't keep proper track of the time and had to guess on a few Q's at the end. It's a little more stressful when it's the real thing :eek:

No wait.. that's wrong.. doh! The question asked what the ARMBAND was right? I can't even remember anymore.

I think the armband was electrons. The VR section really killed me. I felt very blue after test. I am still recovering.

I wish I remembered this passage better...

I think the arm bands represented the attractive force between the monitor (proton) and the "kid on a leash" (electron)

What was the neutron then? Maybe it was like a supervisor who was watching the monitor or something. I forget some of the big details on this passage.

Did you guys feel verbal was way over your head? I thought it tougher than the one I took in April, where I got a 9 even without finishing the test.

I struggled with the armband question. They said that the number of kids with armbands was NEARLY equal to the number without, so I decided that meant that one was protons and one was neutrons. Then I decided to make the armbands be the protons. I think the playground was the nucleus.

It was a dreadful analogy.