Form FM anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pinki

Sassy Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Misery loves company! Seriously, whaddyathink?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought that the verbal was pretty tough. What is up with the questions being about as long as the passages! The physical Sci. section went really well for me.....I think! The bio. was very involved, I think if you didn't have a strong Biology background you might have had a hard time. The writing sample topics were a lame...to me. But I didn't really have any trouble with getting some good examples. Overall I am scared about the verbal! but I have an optimistic outlook on the other sections.

I had a tough time with the Bio. and Verbal. For a bio question on what is the best control for the osteoblast passage, did you guys put blood O2 levels.

I wish that I could remember in more detail :confused: . I do remember a question of that type, however I have no idea about what I put down. The Bio. would be hard, I think for anyone without a STRONG biology background. I thought that the amount of O-chem was OK and not too difficult. Sorry Icould not be more helpful.

What did you guys put for the questions about hemoglobin and allele frequencies. One question was bout 4% had the disease. It was a Hardy-Wienberg and I think I put .32.

The other allele question was something about 1% has the trait and the question was like what percentage of the population has it. Was it 90%.

What did you guys put down for why malaria is so difficult for our immune system to fight.

Also, did everyone put the R enantiomer for the question about nitrogen being a chiral center. Also, did you guys geth there wer 2 stereoisomers for the passage about the antibiotic, Jietcin.

I will try to remember more. Thanks in advance.