Former FDA leader sentenced to death..

Started by ZpackSux
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Former Chinese FDA leader that is...

Former Chinese FDA Leader Sentenced to Death. Zheng Xiaoyu, 63, head of China’s State Food and Drug Administration was sentenced to death on May 29 for accepting what was described as ‘huge bribes’ to approve faulty medicines. Allegations dealt with release of a batch of antibiotics that killed 6 patients and sickened 80. At least 8 drug companies paid money or gave gifts to get products approved, sometimes on the basis of fake documents. However, the recent uproar over tainted exports from Chinese factories played a role, in some observers’ opinions. Officials of the government said that plans were underway to establish a product recall system. The verdict may be appealed.
 
Hah!

You think that will stop all the poor/unsafe/downright dangerous drugs & food which people will import or buy over the internet?

NOT!

Most folks don't realize that stuff over the internet often comes from Asia or South America...unless you use a US certifed online pharmacy.

Buyer beware!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is dates on the posts? When did this happen!?!?!?!

Hey, I just noticed I only have 200 posts. How the hell do you get like 2000 posts. Do any of you guys really have jobs or do you post on here all day.

I am going to quit my job and become a full time poster on this forum. I vow to have 10,000 by next month....
 
There is dates on the posts? When did this happen!?!?!?!

Hey, I just noticed I only have 200 posts. How the hell do you get like 2000 posts. Do any of you guys really have jobs or do you post on here all day.

I am going to quit my job and become a full time poster on this forum. I vow to have 10,000 by next month....

Over 90% of my posts are useless and do not pertain to anything relavant nor productive. Hence..we've probably posted about the same amount of pharmacy related stuff.... Either that or I have internet access while working and you don't. :meanie:
 
Over 90% of my posts are useless and do not pertain to anything relavant nor productive. Hence..we've probably posted about the same amount of pharmacy related stuff.... Either that or I have internet access while working and you don't. :meanie:

And yet that still gives you 288 very worthwhile posts👍 give or take. :meanie: