FORMULATION CONTAIN Amino acid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope_611

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a p1 student , need help on my assignment to find formulation ( brand name ) that containing a variety of Amino Acid . And anti -viral agents that contain AA in their structure . Does anyone know where i can look this up ?
Thanks ,

Members don't see this ad.

that's a pretty easy question. However, due to it being so easy, I will just tell you you need to look a little further.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks,
Just finishing my first week of school , not familiar with lot of stuffs yet! Been seaching the internet for a couple hours. Thanks ,

hope_611 said:
thanks,
Just finishing my first week of school , not familiar with lot of stuffs yet! Been seaching the internet for a couple hours. Thanks ,
welcome to professional school. The road gets harder from here!

If you want a hint, try looking up drugs that you use for type 1 diabetes. (hint- you inject them)

hope_611 said:
I am a p1 student , need help on my assignment to find formulation ( brand name ) that containing a variety of Amino Acid . And anti -viral agents that contain AA in their structure . Does anyone know where i can look this up ?
Thanks ,

must be a P-1 from USN :D