Forum focusing on questions and answers about medical theory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gustavoreche

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've searched into a lot of places in the internet, but I just have found forums which discussions about ''what school should I go'', ''scores'', ''applications'' and things like that.

Buut, what about forums focusing on questions about medical theory? Like, ''whats the fuction of this tissue on this organ on this condition?'' ? I dont find a single one. Its so easy to find forums like this for Math, Programming or Physics; but for Medicine seems it doesnt exist.

Heelp meeeeeeeeeee

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
There are some threads like that in Allo from time to time. Or in Step 1 if it's a Step 1 focused question.

They're not innately popular because most of the times if it's not in a book, the answer is "lol, idk who cares"

I mean to answer your theoretical question (I know it's theoretical) the function remains whatever the organ is without the disease 99.9% of the time.That's why you generally learn how the human body works correctly first before you learn all the ways it can go to ****.

There are some threads like that in Allo from time to time. Or in Step 1 if it's a Step 1 focused question.

They're not innately popular because most of the times if it's not in a book, the answer is "lol, idk who cares"

I mean to answer your theoretical question (I know it's theoretical) the function remains whatever the organ is without the disease 99.9% of the time.That's why you generally learn how the human body works correctly first before you learn all the ways it can go to ****.
allo? can u post a link? and this step 1 forum too?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, Allo is the given name for this forum (short for Allopathic MD)

Can't find any obvious links in Allo in the first 5 pages, but there's some stuff in Step 1 - Step I

Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for, as medicine doesn't have a lot of 'theoretical' things to it like math, physics, etc. have.

Sorry, Allo is the given name for this forum (short for Allopathic MD)

Can't find any obvious links in Allo in the first 5 pages, but there's some stuff in Step 1 - Step I

Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for, as medicine doesn't have a lot of 'theoretical' things to it like math, physics, etc. have.
I wonder why is that (no forums for questions and answers for medicine). I think that, as med students have always lot to cover, we dont have time to spend in forums and go deeper.. Or, we concern more about applications, scores, status than deep solid knowledge