Foul humor...

Started by Rxbound
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rxbound

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The PharmD I am currently working with is terrible. He has been at this for 25 years, and he sucks.
#1) Unable to use Clinical Pharmacology (to look up drugs).
#2) Put in physician's orders for pre-op: PUT IN WRONG PHYSICIAN'S ORDERS
🙁
#3) Had a nurse call about some nasal ointment we are out of, so asked him to see if there was substitute, etc....he just told her we were out. 🙁
#4) Asks ME to clarify nurse's scribbles....(um, no I don't tell him, even if I know).
#5) Doesn't understand how we dispense narcs (not that it is important).
He has been in a hospital setting for all 25 years he's been a PharmD, and he has worked here 7 months. He should know what he is doing.
I know that this might encite "well, you'll think differently if/when it is you". Maybe I will, but 25 years is a long time to be clueless... 😕