gmdin29

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Hi,
I am a Third year at NYCOM. Originally I am from Chicago, but had to move to New York for the school. I want to do my fourth year rotations in Chicago. Can someone from CCOM please give me the details of CCOM's Fourth year rotation Hospitals, so that I could contact them and start working on getting the necessary paper work to get a spot in Chicago Hospitals for my Fourth year rotations.

Basically I am looking for a list of hospitals that CCOM Fourth year students rotate at.
I really appreciate your help,
Thanks in advance,
G Mo
NYCOM class of 2007

Claymore

Yankees Suck
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2000
chicago
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
gmdin29 said:
Hi,
I am a Third year at NYCOM. Originally I am from Chicago, but had to move to New York for the school. I want to do my fourth year rotations in Chicago. Can someone from CCOM please give me the details of CCOM's Fourth year rotation Hospitals, so that I could contact them and start working on getting the necessary paper work to get a spot in Chicago Hospitals for my Fourth year rotations.

Basically I am looking for a list of hospitals that CCOM Fourth year students rotate at.
I really appreciate your help,
Thanks in advance,
G Mo
NYCOM class of 2007
Since we get a lot of elective time, people rotate all over the place (including out of state if you choose). You can pretty much go to any hospital that will take you, but the following hospitals tend to be where the majority of 4th years go who stay local (this list is not complete, but off the top of my head):
Christ Hospital
Lutheran General
Illinois Masonic
Cook County
Resurrection
Hinsdale Hospital
Provident Hospital
St. Bernard's
St James Olympia Fields/Chicago Heights
Swedish Covenant
St. Margaret Mercy
Plus all of the major university hospitals (Loyola, UIC, Rush, etc)

gmdin29

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Claymore said:
Since we get a lot of elective time, people rotate all over the place (including out of state if you choose). You can pretty much go to any hospital that will take you, but the following hospitals tend to be where the majority of 4th years go who stay local (this list is not complete, but off the top of my head):
Christ Hospital
Lutheran General
Illinois Masonic
Cook County
Resurrection
Hinsdale Hospital
Provident Hospital
St. Bernard's
St James Olympia Fields/Chicago Heights
Swedish Covenant
St. Margaret Mercy
Plus all of the major university hospitals (Loyola, UIC, Rush, etc)

Thanks a lot this will be a big help :)

About the Ads