1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

FP rotation for MSIV

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by GreenEyedMonster, Apr 27, 2002.

1. GreenEyedMonster

GreenEyedMonster Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am trying to finish my school's requirement of an 8-week rotation in FP for Feb-April, 2003. Ideally, I would like to escape the winter in the mid-west to be in a warm climate. I am looking for any suggestions from the crowd. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tedsadoc2002

tedsadoc2002 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I don't have any specific first hand knowledge of these programs for FP (I did an IM-sub-i at Mayo, Scottsdale) but any of the Phoenix programs will help you beat a midwest winter and hey, you could join all the "snow birds" that flock here at that time of year. Might meet someone from your home state.

Programs include, Mayo Clinic Hosptial in Scottsdale, St. Joseph's Hospital, and Good Samaritan Hospital. Some of our students matched at these places and are happy with their choices. Check the hospital's websites for more info. Good luck. :cool: :cool: :cool:

4. GreenEyedMonster

GreenEyedMonster Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks tedsadoc2002 for the suggestion on Arizona.

anyone else? what about florida or georgia or the carolinas?

thank you for any suggestions.

5. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

there are tons of FP rotes in FL. Check out FP at Bayfront Hospital, in St. Pete, great program.
    Q