robmichael
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there
Im based in the UK but coming over to Australia - I am planning on a long term switch to medicine
Can anyone recommend the best FRACP adult resources
Of note - I have just purchased PassFRACP and fracpractice based on others recommendations.
I am liking the style of questions from PassFRACP in particular - but want to know if there are other question banks or books similar to this that is worth the money!
Thanks in advance
Im based in the UK but coming over to Australia - I am planning on a long term switch to medicine
Can anyone recommend the best FRACP adult resources
Of note - I have just purchased PassFRACP and fracpractice based on others recommendations.
I am liking the style of questions from PassFRACP in particular - but want to know if there are other question banks or books similar to this that is worth the money!
Thanks in advance