This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JD87

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for any feedback or info about the Franklin Pierce DPT program in Arizona. I was just accepted there and have until Friday to decide. I'm having a hard time finding much information about the program and am a little concerned about some of the negative things I've heard regarding their facilities. Does anyone have any feedback (positive or negative) about the program? I'm trying to decide between this program and MCPHS in Worcester, MA. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm looking for any feedback or info about the Franklin Pierce DPT program in Arizona. I was just accepted there and have until Friday to decide. I'm having a hard time finding much information about the program and am a little concerned about some of the negative things I've heard regarding their facilities. Does anyone have any feedback (positive or negative) about the program? I'm trying to decide between this program and MCPHS in Worcester, MA. Thank you!

I believe tuition at Franklin Pierce is $37k lower than MCPHS