Franklin Pierce NH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmdpt_19

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I was recently accepted to the DPT program at Franklin Pierce NH. I don't know a lot about the program and was wondering if anyone has any info or some personal experiences if you go there. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! I was recently accepted to the DPT program at Franklin Pierce NH. I don't know a lot about the program and was wondering if anyone has any info or some personal experiences if you go there. Thank you in advance!

Hi! I was accepted there too and plan on attending unless I get off the waitlist for another program. I don't know much about it either, but I have heard that the campus is beautiful and so are the facilities! Probably going to take a tour there over spring break and I'll get to meet all the staff!

What I like about the campus is it's separate from undergraduate and you're with your own peers. Also, the third year is all clinical so you have 2 years of classes then your final year you have everything you need to treat a variety of patients, rather than only being able to treat certain kinds based off of what you learned that year!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was recently accepted into the DPT program here! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for the class of 2020?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hello! I also got accepted to the NH location and I appreciate the feedback! I'm from California so any input on the campus and location would be awesome since I won't be able to see it! I will be attending if I dont hear back from a couple other schools!

Hello! I also got accepted to the NH location and I appreciate the feedback! I'm from California so any input on the campus and location would be awesome since I won't be able to see it! I will be attending if I dont hear back from a couple other schools!

Hi!! I go to FPU in NH (currently in my second year) and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. I moved from the west coast as well to attend.