Freakign Out...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Batmaan21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not doing as well on qbanks as I should be by this point - 17 days away from my exam - ahhhh! :(

Members don't see this ad.

breathe , relax go watch a movie like WANTED that will pump you up!!!
take NBME to accurately judge where you stand, dont panic on qbank results please
and depending on nbme results change the date if needed

i'm not freaking out that badly.....i think the thing im looking at a positive is that I still have a significant amount of time before my exam (17 days)....so....agree? and some of my qbanks im doing well - but some i get crushed - anyway...

im getting close to my exam date too, and it's too hot where i live and very hard to study ... yes i am freaking out at this point ...

Members don't see this ad :)
Chill! (easier said than done though). I was in your position, so I know what it feels like! Relax for a bit and let your brain recover. One step at a time. Figure out what you're weak in, look at your % stats, maybe take a practice test, and hit that weak subject hard! If you're talking about uworld, everyone gets killed in blocks now and then.