Free Dr. Collins PDF? Edit: Or comprehensive Collins Quizlet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoPharm10

Reaction score
Edit: I realize it's probably not possible to find a FREE pdf of any Dr. Collins packages, which is really unfortunate for those who cannot afford the $300+ materials. I need practice questions for the bio, chem, and math portions of the PCAT, and was wondering if anyone knows of any good quizlets for these topics? Would be nice to have "Dr. Collins quizlets" or something similar, to get a feel for the notoriously good Dr. Collins practice q's.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Edit: I realize it's probably not possible to find a FREE pdf of any Dr. Collins packages, which is really unfortunate for those who cannot afford the $300+ materials. I need practice questions for the bio, chem, and math portions of the PCAT, and was wondering if anyone knows of any good quizlets for these topics? Would be nice to have "Dr. Collins quizlets" or something similar, to get a feel for the notoriously good Dr. Collins practice q's.

Public Libraries typical have Kaplan and other similar PCAT study questions for free. To really get effective study in, you'll have to go on a bargain hunt for Dr. Collins as well as the online Pearson exams. If you are looking for better deals on here, you'll have to join the Classifieds forum and ask if anyone has any material for sale.

I just bought the Dr. Collins PCAT I can send you pictures if you need it

Sending pictures of specific material study-guides that are ran as for-profit material on the open forums is against SDN terms of service. You may go to the classifieds section and offer a price of specific material to buy and/or sell. Posting of such materials here will be taken down with a warning given to any users associated with the post.

Members don't see this ad :)
Public Libraries typical have Kaplan and other similar PCAT study questions for free. To really get effective study in, you'll have to go on a bargain hunt for Dr. Collins as well as the online Pearson exams. If you are looking for better deals on here, you'll have to join the Classifieds forum and ask if anyone has any material for sale.

Sending pictures of specific material study-guides that are ran as for-profit material on the open forums is against SDN terms of service. You may go to the classifieds section and offer a price of specific material to buy and/or sell. Posting of such materials here will be taken down with a warning given to any users associated with the post.
Thank you for suggesting resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.