PCAT Dr. Collins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megpharm

Reaction score
There’s a 2019 version of Dr. Collins that came out and it’s $375. I found a 2016 version online for a lot cheaper. Do you think they’re similar, or should I just just get the 2019 version?

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I did not study using Dr. Collins materials for the PCAT since I found it to be so expensive and did just fine with other test prep books that were more affordable in my opinion. However, I'd say try to find updated materials since new drugs come out very often and you'd want the most up to date information possible.

Just a warning, only get Dr Collins if you need to review. Its not an actual study tool.

It was my main study tool for the PCAT. I owe my score to them and it made studying for the PCAT much quicker.

Members don't see this ad :)
There’s a 2019 version of Dr. Collins that came out and it’s $375. I found a 2016 version online for a lot cheaper. Do you think they’re similar, or should I just just get the 2019 version?

The older version is very similar to the newer version. Go w/ the 2016 or 2018 version if possible.

I have a super old one that’s untouched. I want to say from somewhere between 2010-2012 but I’ll have to check. Idk what has been added since then but I’d send it to anyone that wants it for shipping cost which should be cheap bc media mail.

I have a super old one that’s untouched. I want to say from somewhere between 2010-2012 but I’ll have to check. Idk what has been added since then but I’d send it to anyone that wants it for shipping cost which should be cheap bc media mail.
I have 2016 version if anyone needs.

Buying or selling of materials is against terms of service. If you wish to do so verify your account (25 cents) to post in the Classifieds Forum.