FREE Kaplan PCAT Books for Pick Up in Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ws2016

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, now that admissions are all done I have a new set of Kaplan books for the PCAT. These are not the ones you buy in the store but the ones you get in the paid class. It includes the PCAT lesson book, review notes and flash cards. I actually had 2 sets, so these are brand new with nothing written in them. If any one wants them send a message. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

So, now that admissions are all done I have a new set of Kaplan books for the PCAT. These are not the ones you buy in the store but the ones you get in the paid class. It includes the PCAT lesson book, review notes and flash cards. I actually had 2 sets, so these are brand new with nothing written in them. If any one wants them send a message. :luck:

What was your PCAT score? how much are you selling the pcat stuff for? email me on [email protected] i am interested.

Members don't see this ad :)

How can i get it from you? can you mail it to my house, i will pay for the shipping.

send it here:
MD ALI
1700 N congress Avenue #A206
West Palm Beach, FL, 33401

thank you.