This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCATdisciple

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
(I am not sure if I am allowed to post this here or not, forgive me if not).
Hello!

My name is Laureano Andrade Vicenty, 97th percentile scorer on the 2016 MCAT, Afro-latino Puerto Rican male, and founder of The MCAT Disciples. I started this prep company with a goal, and that is to drastically increase the number of underrepresented minorities in medicine. To have URMs teaching URMs, to be homegrown, to invest money into our own businesses and communities as opposed to handing money to folks who could care less about our communities, and worse yet, not prepare you adequately for the MCAT. While I cannot help everyone who seeks it, as I am still in debt from this and other endeavors, I can offer scholarships to a few (2 for now) URMs in medicine. You will receive everything that a paying student would receive (that info can be found here).

However, there a few criteria that you have to meet to be considered:
1. Have completed the premedical pre-reqs.
2. Have rather open availability (I.E. no full-time job [my program requires you to study 8 hours a day]).
3. Be a URM.
4. Be ready to work!

Loose start date is April 14th, and we will accept applications until april 13th, and I expect the students chosen to be prepared for the MCAT in 3 months time.

If you would like to be considered for the scholarship opportunity, please fill out the form at this link!

Bless up

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Hello, I noticed that there weren't any reply to your post. Is there a still an opportunity for the mcat prep course scholarship?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, we did give out the scholarships for this year. We will start up again with the scholarships next May!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, we did give out the scholarships for this year. We will start up again with the scholarships next May!
Are you restarting the scholarship anytime soon?

Hello friends, we have started accepting applications for our 2nd annual scholarship. We are accepting 25 students this year.

Visit our website at /scholarship.html to sign up!