This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreeMCATClass.com

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDNers,

I am working on a site to compile all the free MCAT material I can find so students can have a place to go if they cannot afford a commercial MCAT class. The site is in beta testing right now and I come to you all for advice and testing! Please give the site a look through (FreeMCATClass.com) and comment on anything I should add/change :)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This looks great!

There are some details here and there that are reminiscent of what I wrote in the resources section of /r/MCAT (e.g. the list of practice tests "free" or "for a price"), but it's not a huge deal. Feel free to advertise this on /r/MCAT as well, I think it'd be very well received there.

I think you can always add some additional youtube resources! For example, check out this playlist which has a ton of MCAT question of the Days!

I find it to be really helpful in reviewing one important concept a day in about 10-15 minutes. Super awesome and there's a new video every day!