Step II Free NBME 65%, step 2 in 6 weeks

Started by lilek22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lilek22

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently one rotation away from finishing third year and will be (hoping) taking step 2 the day after the family medicine shelf. I took the free NBME with 138 questions this morning and got a 65% overall. Anyone know about where this correlates to and if it's feasible to do a couple hours of studying for step 2 during family medicine and pass step 2?

I just want to pass the step 2, I don't really care about getting a super high score on it. My step 1 was a 218 so as long as I get around there it doesn't really matter to me but I for sure do not want to fail and have to retake.