Free Stroke & ACS Palm Tools

Started by mward04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mward04

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody,
Good luck in the match today!

I've built some free ACS & Stroke handheld tools and they are available for download (Palm only unless you have StyleTap for Windows Mobile) at:
http://www.handhelddoc.com/CinciStroke.prc
http://www.handhelddoc.com/CinciACS.prc

These are still demo applications so use them with a grain of salt but I would love your feedback to make them better. I'm not going to sell these, they will always be free. Specifically, I would like to know the following:
*What do you think of the program
*Ease of use
*Errors in content
*Topics that should be covered that are not

My target audience is essentially you guys...EM Residents and medical students so the more feedback I get, the better I can make this.

Thank you in advance for your help and again, good luck in the match!
Mike
 
these are really great (the stroke tool more so). they are user-friendly. good graphics. thanks.