free tutoring for NAPLEX/CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superhopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I passed NAPLEX (scored 97) and CPJE (scored 85) a couple of months ago but I feel like I'm already forgetting some (or most) of my clinical knowledge. I feel like I need to keep up with the material, so I thought I'd offer some free tutoring for anyone who needs help on passing the clinical portion of the exams. The caveat is that I'm in East Bay (CA), so I could only meet with you in person here. As a note, I took the old version of NAPLEX, so in case there are new topics that aren't covered in the resource I used to study for it (i.e., what's not covered in RxPrep 2016 book), I won't be able to help you on that. In any case, PM me if you're interested. I work full-time, but maybe we can meet once a week at a coffee shop to go over things.

Members don't see this ad.

First off, thank you for offering to help. Most of us here are seeking advice, study assistance, or just validation that conquering this next professional step is possible. How long ago did you finish taking the Naplex? Would you be open to Skype calls? What availability would you have on the weekends?

Thanks in advance!